1. Lobster Highchair | 2. Modern Twist Bib | 3. Babyganics Surface Wipes | 4. Noodle & Boo 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash | 5. Sticky Be Baby Socks | 6. Little Foodie Cookbook | 7. BabyBjorn Travel Crib Light | 8. Baby's Only Organic Formula | 9. SweetTooth Teether | 10. CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray | 11. Kickee Pant Crib Sheet | 12. Bathmat | 13. Textured Multi Ball Set | 14. UPPababy G-Lite Stroller
Alright mamas, let's all agree, one of the most overwhelming things about bringing a new child home is not knowing what in the world you need to keep yourself and your babe going. They are constantly reaching milestones which brings you to yet another Amazon binge. After trying almost every product under the sun, I have rounded up just a few of my favorite must-haves for your crawling, teething, little munchkin.
1. One of my sister-in-laws just introduced me to the Lobster. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across it. It is a total kitchen space and overall life saver. It simply fastens to most countertops and restaurant tables. I'm a major germ freak, so the portable tray keeps me from having to sanitize the entire table before sitting Stella down. Major plus for all players involved witnessing this routine of mine.
2. When the pop up store, The Tot, opened in Highland Park Village, I was beyond excited. I'm not one to splurge on baby clothes, I just don't see the point because they grow so fast, but this store also carries the best baby gear. I immediately snatched up this silicon bucket bib as soon as I walked in. I have used it with every meal since. I actually need to purchase several more, along with their baby meal mats, which look awesome. It's the greatest because it's totally BPA free, easy to wash and you can roll up and take with you anywhere. The bucket catches everything they don't. If you're in our current eating stage, that's quite a lot.
3. After each meal, I always wipe down the counter, her Lobster, and anything else that got the wrath of Stella's feeding frenzy with Babygancis All Purpose Surface Wipes. Their items are all plant-based, so as a mom who obsessively cleans, I can do so without worrying about her coming in contact with any harsh, dangerous chemicals. I have almost every product they make (their bubble bath is a fan favorite). They are basically a mom's best friend.
4. Noodle & Boo Newborn 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash has been the only thing we have used on Stella since we brought her home from the hospital. I know she isn't technically a newborn anymore, but it works just as well. I received so many of these as baby gifts, I figured it had to be a good sign. Well it was, once we finally ran out, it was the only thing I even considered buying. It's hypoallergenic, tearless, smells like heaven, and the fact that it's a two for one deal is pretty amazing. The lotion is also the only lotion we use. I know I will smell these products for years to come and instantly be brought back to the memory of Stella, home from the hospital, in our kitchen sink getting her first bath. Any item that can do that for a mommy is an absolute keeper.
5. Sticky Be Baby socks are now a daily part of Stella's ensemble. These aren't just any socks though. They are super thick, have the grips on the bottom, and have the cutest sayings across the toes. These are the only socks she wears and I'm beyond happy I discovered them.
6. I always knew I wanted to be really conscious about what I fed my baby. But the whole idea of making your own baby food was really overwhelming. That is, until I came across the book, Little Foodie, on Amazon. It made the process of cooking for her so easy and enjoyable.
7. Before I found this BabyBjorn travel crib, I once packed up Stella's entire crib bedding in a suitcase and took it to Mexico. After finding this genius invention it made traveling so much easier. Stella slept like a champ in it and the mattress is so comfortable. This is by far one of the smartest purchases we have made to date. It weighs only 13 pounds, doesn't take up too much space in your suitcase and is easy assembled. I know we will use this for years to come.
8. My biggest concern about quitting breastfeeding was the formula I would eventually have to give her once my frozen milk ran out. I am telling you guys, I did so much research on the formulas out there. It's actually terrifying what some companies put in a container and claim to be natural. I knew I wanted it to be organic, but more than that, I wanted the closest resemblance to breast milk I could find. That's when I found Baby's Only. The container says toddler formula because the company is a strong believer in breastfeeding for the first year of a child's life. I asked my pediatrician to check that it was safe to give to infants, and after she assured me it was, we've been hooked ever since. It doesn't even smell like formula. I recommend this product 1000 times over.
9. This is the cutest and most amazing smelling teething toy out there. It fits perfectly in their little hands. I don't know why, but there's just something adorable about a baby chewing on a little ice cream cone. Gets me every time.
10. This spray is absolutely brilliant. It's baby friendly, so you can spray on anything and everything without having to wipe down before handing back to your child. I have about 10 of these in her diaper bag for high chairs and the larger ones in our house for the playroom. This is a must have for all parents, grandparents, teachers, everyone.
11. Kickee Pants makes the most comfortable pjs for little ones. I swear, if they made them in my size, I'd buy them in every color. I received a crib sheet by them as a baby gift and have never used another brand. The crib sheets are just as soft as the pajamas, if not better because they are able to sprawl out all over it. I always want Stella to be as comfortable as possible, especially in her crib and these do just that.
12. I've had a few moms ask about this bath mat through Instagram and Snapchat, so I figured I'd include this as well. Stella is constantly crawling. This crawling doesn't come to a halt once she enters the bathtub. If anything, she's even more of a wild thing. This mat keeps her from face planting, while also adding a fun pop of color to her bathroom.
13. With Stella's sensory development increasing everyday, I found these guys to help stimulate her. She is obsessed. I have so many like these, but these were our first purchase and are her favorites. It's so important to aid them along in this process and to keep their imaginations growing.
14. I have posted about this stroller so many times, but it really is just that great. It weighs less than 11 pounds, can be folded down with one hand and in my opinion, is super chic. It's the best travel and day-to-day purchase you can make.
I hope you all enjoy this round-up as much as I loved putting it together. If any mamas out there have any products they can't live without, please share. Us moms have to stick together!